Friday, September 24, 2010

Special dish of the week: MUTTER PANEER!



Mr.Kaypee will now be preparing a special dish of the week!





Available from Sept.27 till Oct.1 is MUTTER PANEER





Mutter (greenpeas) Paneer (cottage cheese) in thick tomato sauce!





Only P120.00 per order

Head to Kaypee's and order yours now!

P.S. I'll never forget the first time Mr.Kaypee served me this dish. Arriving late in the restaurant I asked him, what are we having tonight for dinner Mr.Kaypee? " Wait let me make you something special!" you will like it! Surely the dish arrived in a big bowl with a thick tomato sauce and served with chapati. I said "what is this?" mutter paneer! It was so good and I ended up eating the whole casserole! Mr.Kaypee is always full of surprises! I alway end up with a smile whenever I eat his dishes...

-Gerald G. T.



1 comment: