Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tell Mr.Kaypee what you think!

As you know Mr. Kaypee takes his craft seriously and customer satisfaction has always been on top of his mind. This post is intended to get feedback from you! Areas that needed to be improved on so that your dining experience will be a better one! Feel free to post at the comments section.




What do you think of Mr. Kaypee's food?
Is the serving size just right for its price?
Is the dishes too spicy?
Price wise, do you find it expensive or just right?
What areas of improvement should Mr.Kaypee's restaurant need to improve on?
Do you like it the way they serve the food to you in a personalized way
?

2 comments:

  1. Last April 16 aside from being a Chicken Biryani Friday Mr Kaypee introduced a new dish Chicken Keema and Paratha. And since I always like to try his new creations me and my brother ordered it. From what I know Keema is somewhat of a giniling food with spices. I usually ordered it whenever I go other Indian and Persian restos and was very excited to taste it. And as usual Mr. Kaypee didn't disappoint me with his new dish. I like it very much. It is much more tastier. Unlike the other Keemas I tasted before in this one you can really taste the spices and herbs that came with it. No scrimping with the ingredients. My brother also liked it. I hope Mr. Kaypee will again put this in his menu so other people can taste this wonderful dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rommel!

    Mr.Kaypee does make the chicken keema from time to time. You will have to text him on which day of the week he will make one. Usually chicken dishes is served on wed, fri and saturday's.

    ReplyDelete